Curious as to how YOUR school’s organizations are run at other Ivy League Institutions? What about the policy issues that all student run groups face? Want to enhance your organization? Meet other Ivy League students? Network?
Ivy Council presents…
2011 Ivy Policy Conference at Dartmouth College
What: A schedule packed with insightful forums, icebreakers and socials representing Connections and Collaborations between student leaders.
Where: Dartmouth College
Who: YOU and students from across the Ivy League
Purpose: Interact with members of similar organizations who are operating with different policies and goals in order to gain insight into what other colleges are doing that works.
Reasons to Come:
- Meet different student leaders from organizations such as: daily newspapers, finance governing boards, social clubs, community service organizations, multicultural groups, pre-professional groups, undergraduate student governments, performance groups and Ivy Council delegations.
- Get to know leaders from your own campus you may not have interacted otherwise
- Be mesmerized by the snowy paradise that is Hanover, New Hampshire and enjoy the Dartmouth social scene
- Get away from campus for a weekend and experience living at another Ivy League institution
- Learn valuable lessons and develop resources to help bring your organization greater success
- Network with other students and make new friends
To register for the conference, please fill out the following form: click here!
Email any questions to the Ivy Council Head Delegate at your campus.